- Radio360Talk: an online radio station broadcasting from metro Washington, D.C. It provides 24 hours of programming, seven days a week.
- The DC Feed: Washington, D.C., news and commentary updated around the clock. I know the editor. He’s a pretty alright guy.
- The Show That Never Ends: The Web home of Happy Hour/The Show That Never Ends, heard on Radio 360 Talk. We’re live Sunday nights at 8 p.m. eastern
- MySpace: I sometimes hang out here, but usually it’s to spam people to remind them to listen to our show. Be my friend here, or you can be a friend of our show here.
- Facebook: I didn’t intend to get involved in Facebook, but then I learned that’s where the cool kids were hanging out, and because I’m a conformist, I went there. You can add me here.
- Twitter: If you’re not using it, don’t start, because then you do things like put it on your BlackBerry and check it 500 times a day. But if you are someone who does use Twitter and you’d like to follow me, click here.
- Stuff White People Like: The definitive guide to things that white people and Barack Obama voters enjoy.
- TalkRadioX: Original programming 24 hours a day. This is the station my show used to be on until September 2008. A fine group of shows to take you through your day.
- The Onion: For those of you who love satire as much as I do.
- Amazon.com: A place to constantly fuel my addiction to wanting more input.
- The New York Post: America’s finest news source, period.
- TMZ: Because I’m a loser and I enjoy following the lives of people who are far, far cooler than I am.
- The Superficial: A blog of celebrity gossip guaranteed to make you laugh out loud.
- I Don’t Like You In That Way: Another celebrity gossip blog with a little bit of bite to it. It’s got some of the best writing I’ve ever read.
- Sportfellas: The brainchild of two WVU graduates and sports fans. I’m a contributor. Look for a new launch in the coming weeks.
- Meebo: Use Instant Messenger anywhere — AIM, Yahoo, Google, ICQ, MSN
- The Big Lebowski
- Groundhog Day
- Haiku Tunnel
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Major League
- The Paper
- National Lampoon’s Vacation
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- Revenge of the Nerds
- Running With Scissors
- Me Talk Pretty One Day
- All The President’s Men
- Supreme Courtship
- L.A. Confidential
- Cheap Seats
- Mystery Science Theatre 3000
- MSNBC’s To Catch a Predator
- … any number of game shows from the ’70s and ’80s and, of course, infomercials
- Anything from the 1980s, and I do mean everything — from the cheesiest of pop to the biggest of hair metal to any of the country in between. Well, no so much the country part, but the rest, it’s ON.
- Foo Fighters
- Rolling Stones