Ah, kids, only 10 days remain until Christmas Eve. Shopping? What shopping? Well, you still have time to order things online, so why not do that AND listen to us at the same time tonight?
In no particular order, here’s what we’ll be tackling tonight’s edition of Happy Hour – The Show That Never Ends on Radio360Talk.com:
* So, we’re sorry your cable box blew up and set your house on fire, but we’re still going to need the $88 for it
* Think you could eat on $1 a day? These people did.
* Hey, let’s go to Google and plan our trip on the D.C. Metro … oh, wait.
* Here’s one black list we all can enjoy — movies that didn’t quite make the cut in 2008. And they say Hollywood has no original ideas!
* Attention Plaxico Burress: “The cat did it” IS a viable excuse
* So the KFC chicken cutlets took a bath in the sink. Wait till you hear what we did during our food service days.
* Stupid criminals, stupid humans, stupid news of the week
* Your calls … anything goes, just dial. It’s 956-790-8255.
We’ll see you at 8 p.m. tonight … we’ll likely have a giveaway or two, so make sure you’re tuned in. Our Big Ass Prize Box is spilling over and we need to make room for new inventory that makes its way here weekly. And, as always, you can hang out with other kids as cool as you in the chat room (click the link on the site. It’s that easy!) or send us a message through the little Chatterbox you see on the page.
Come on. Don’t be the last one that knows what time it is.