Here’s what to expect (well, maybe) for tonight’s show:
* Jacque got her first real tree, but it brings up the debate of real vs. fake. Much like boobs, everybody’s got a position on this one.
* OJ Simpson: It’s disappointing that the search for the real killer’s going to be on hold for about, oh, nine years or so.
* Jacque’s probably going to be out of a job soon … Seems every newspaper in the country is falling apart. Why? Should I kill a local blogger? Should I just start blogging more?
* Gift Giving in a recession, worst holiday gift ideas, gift ideas for men.
* Men are dying out. I can’t say that bothers me.
* As always, the ever popular weekly roundup!
Of course, we’re always ready for your calls. The number to join in is (956) 790-8255 or you can interact with us in the chat room (click!) or the little chatterbox on the page!
It all gets started at 8 p.m., so we hope to see you there.
Oh, and Dallas sucks.