We’re back live this week, and we’ve got a hodge podge of a show put together. (Mostly because almost all of key prep time was done in the midst of the Titans going 10-0, but I digress …)
* Hey, crappy parents … Nebraska’s calling. (Come on … when is it too much? If your kid has a license, a hospital drop-off is NOT OK.)
* The debate over the Pledge of Allegiance is heating up in … Vermont. Which, in this time of the year, is the only thing above freezing up there!
* The unhealthiest city in the world is … Huntington, W.Va. They’d be around to care, but they’re at Stewart’s having chili dogs and root beer.
* Excuse me, President Obama? You’re gonna have to put the BlackBerry away until … 2017.
* Sirius-XM … that’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Raise your hand if you didn’t see that one coming. Anyone? Anyone?
* Girl upset that her pierced-up husband can’t take her to prom. Pierced-up husband.
* In sports, Jacque thinks ending a game in a “tie” is a cop-out and is not surprised that our kids are all turning out to be wussies.
* Much, much more … A news stack about six inches high awaits.
* Of course, your calls … what would it be without one?
The call-in number is (956) 790-8255. You can also reach us through the chat room on our site or by sending a message to us in the little chatterbox you see on the page.
We’re live at 8 p.m. only on Radio 360 Talk.com! Hope to see you there!