First, we’d be amiss here at Happy Hour — The Show That Never Ends to point out that Wednesday is B-Dub’s birthday!! We’ll take the opportunity tonight to welcome your calls wishing him another year on this earth to give us a drinking game we all can enjoy.
Otherwise … on with the show!
* Your Vote 2008 Extravaganza in which we promise to not talk about candidates! Well, I shouldn’t say promise. I just don’t plan on it being on the list.
* A pharmacy in Virginia is refusing to sell contraceptives of any kind. Hrm. Well.
* The Supreme Court this week will hear a case from our friends at the FCC about “fleeting expletives.” Good thing B-Dub isn’t on network TV.
* 16 Ways to Effectively Manage Your Anger (note to listeners: I’d get the B-Dub Drinking Game refills by this point)
* England wants kids to take sex ed. Play ball!
* Sorry I gave you an STD. Hope this post card takes the edge off.
* Ask A Guy: Six Things Chicks Should NOT Do on a First Date (note to listeners: Holy cow, if you haven’t refilled for the B-Dub Drinking Game, do so now.)
* This week’s news roundup!
We’ll be kicking in the chatroom at our site — click here to enter the fracas — our you can send me a message through the chatterbox you see next to this post. As always, if you want to jump in the conversation, give us a call at 956-790-8255.
We’ll see you tonight at 8 p.m.!