Here’s my … show-pourri.
Ha! I totally couldn’t even resist using something as awful as that for tonight’s rundown. That’s about the worst pun I’ve made in days. I’m proud of that one. I’m going to take a moment to reflect on the pride I’m feeling for “show-pourri.”
Alrighty! Up tonight on the show, we very well may talk about these things:
- Elvis is alive. I told you all this years ago.
- Women are crazy, and this story proves it.
- You have the right to not answer your phone for your sanity.
- Want your relationship to not suck? Howz about shutting up?
- Get lost on your way to the bathroom? It’s OK. It happens.
- Thank you Google for helping me prevent “e-WI.”
- Overeating can make you crazy. Seriously.
- Blondes may have more fun, but your lawsuit is stupid.
- If you hit an animal on the road … just leave it. Trust me.
- Oh, hey, so, sorry we put you in the morgue and you’re not dead.
- Grandma kills Grandpa after a night of drinking because she’s at her “wits end.” I’ve been there.
- Key to winning the lottery: Leave invalid girlfriend on the toilet for two years.
- OMG! We text. A lot.
- Barack Obama MAY not be a US citizen. They’re just saying. I’m not. And really, like actual U.S. citizens have done a bang-up job with the place …
And other news and mayhem as it comes up! And, of course, your calls. You can reach us at (956) 790-8255 or send us a message in the little Chatterbox to your right. If you want to mix it up with other likeminded, hot listeners, make sure to visit the chat room on our official Web home, Happy Hour — The Show That Never Ends.
We’ll see you live at 8 p.m. tonight!