Hey, everybody! It’s weekly shameless self-promotion time.
First: New TIME and new LOCATION.
We’ll be live at 8 p.m. at Radio 360 Talk. At the Web site, you’ll see choices for your player, so just pick whichever one works for you.
In terms of what we’re talking about tonight:
* Jacque hates people who come to her blog and leave stupid comments. Tonight, we’ll talk about The Center for Consumer Freedom and Tracy, the one-woman wrecking crew who only wants to point out that The Center for Consumer Freedom doesn’t care about consumers. Or freedom. Jacque is a freedom-loving consumer. This can’t go wrong.
* (Tentative) Jacque’s basic tips for grocery store etiquette, or, “I don’t care what country you’re from or what langauge you speak, in no country is it cool to leave your cart in the middle of the aisle, walk away, and yell at someone for touching it.”
* Ask a Guy, starring B-Dub. In tonight’s installment, we pick apart an article from TheFrisky.com that outlines the five wrong reasons women go on a date. (Really? Only 5? I could give you 50 alone.)
* In our granola munching segment, we’ll look at the best responses to 14 stressful situations. (Note: We really don’t use any of them.)
* I’m sure B-Dub will force me to talk about the presidential debate at some point, though I’m going to delay. I’ll need help with this.
* Jacque hates bicyclists. Apparently, so does some guy in Chattanooga, Tenn.
* Your calls, the chat room, and much, much more!
You can call us at (956) 790-8255. As a bonus, tune in a little early for the pre-show.