Join us in about 45 minutes on TalkRadioX for tonight’s edition of Happy Hour — The Show That Never Ends!
On the slate tonight, in no particular order:
- Charles Gibson sucks at interviewing
- “Community Organizer” is NOT code language. Jeez.
- Vince Young should be supervised, but the Nashville media shouldn’t be douchebags. And I find a new reason to hate the New York Times.
- Those $54 million pants? Yeah. Again.
- Most people should avoid restaurants. Period.
- A news roundup to start your week off right
You can join in the conversation through the little chatterbox to the right, or you can shoot me an IM through Yahoo at thejacqueshow. And, as always, we want your calls! You can reach the house phone at (956) 790-8255.
**update: Meebo is apparently giving me the middle finger, so you’re going to have to roll Yahoo if you want to send us an IM. Sigh. Technology.