Up tonight, in no particular order:
* Culture of reality TV: OK, girls. A tip. There’s a REASON the show is called “Bridezillas.” And you’re surprised at how you looked on TV?
* OK, you can’t avoid it. It’s an election year. We’ll go over last week’s convention high (and low) lights, share some insights on how NOT to get your stupid ass arrested while you’re covering an event, some of the worst stories we’ve ever read and Sarah Palin in a bikini.
* Speaking of Gov. Holly Homemaker, turns out Heart isn’t too pleased with her using “Barracuda.” In other news, Heart still exists. Also, we’ve got some rejected Sarah Palin theme songs.
* Oprah Winfrey is STILL a terrorist.
* In sports, I’m still crying in my Cheerios about West Virginia’s loss on Saturday, but I refuse to subscribe to the groupthink going on back in the homeland. We’ll talk about the culture of win, my hero Bill, some other notable college highlights and …
* In pro sports … the Titans win. The Steelers win. For now, everybody in my house lives. Also, we’ll have a call from Ocho Cinco. Well, wait. Not really. ‘Cause he’s not Ocho Cinco yet.
* A news roundup that’ll knock your flippin’ socks off — including bacon flavored vodka.
It’s all at 9 p.m. live, on TalkRadioX.com. You can join in the party there, send me an IM through the little chatterbox to the right or call us at 956-790-8255.